What was your most memorable experience?
1. Galloping on horseback through the Okavanga delta and viewing animals via horse safari
2. Quality and variety of animal life at each camp
3. 3:45 am – growling leopards and screaming elephants outside our tent
4. Devils pool, microlight flight and bungee at victoria falls
What was the biggest surprise?
Surprise candlelight dinner in bush (Chiawa camp). Surprise lunch in tree. Quality and creativity of food and amazing vegetables!
What advice you would give to other travelers?
1. having quality on the ground local contacts / operators is very helpful.
2. 3-4 nights per camp is the right amount of time at each camp.
Who would you recommend this trip to?
Couples/singles who love the animals and outdoors. At these camps you are certainly not roughing it. If someone rides horses African Horseback safari is so unique it needs to be on your list.