The tourism industry in Australia is booming, and with good reason: now is the best time to travel to Australia. Here are the top 5 reasons why you should go now:
- The falling value of Australian currency is a major reason why the tourism industry is booming. According to The Australian, the Australian dollar has fallen by about a quarter of its value from the US dollar since mid 2014. For US travelers, that means that for every dollar you spend, you get around 40 cents extra. If you are budgeting $500 per day, then you will actually have 698 Australian dollars.
- Australia has unique wildlife you can’t see anywhere else such as the iconic kangaroo or koala. There are over 500 national parks in Australia, and of course the Great Barrier Reef, where you can enjoy scuba diving, snorkeling, or bare boating.
- Australia has some of the best beaches in the world for when you just need to unplug and relax.
- It is easy to get there, and you can maximize your travel time by choosing your flights wisely. Qantas has several non-stop flights from the U.S. that depart in the evening and arrive in the morning in time for a full day of sightseeing in the Harbour City. The airline has a specially designed lighting system to help you sleep on your trip there.
- You can save even more money by traveling in the “off” season, or winter, which rarely goes below 50 degrees Fahrenheit. As an added bonus, this is the best time to sight whales.
Ready to go? Call us at 800-405-9463 to start planning your journey to Australia today.
All other photos owned by Rothschild Safaris