Rothschild Safaris now has two incredible opportunities available to the right people who would like to join our award winning team.
Rothschild Safaris is a boutique, luxury travel company that focuses on crafting unique trips for its travelers. We specialize in Southern and Eastern parts of Africa but also have a strong presence in South America and India.
Positions Currently Available
Business Development Manager/ Travel Agency Sales Representative.
The ideal candidate will be based in the USA and have a suitable knowledge of, and excellent relationships with high-end travel agencies.
Apply to [email protected]ildsafaris.com
Our Travel Designers construct bespoke trips for new and existing clients of Rothschild Safaris. Each trip is custom built to the preferences and budget of the traveler.
A prospective Travel Designer must be extremely well-versed in East and Southern Africa countries. A Rothschild Travel Designer should also have detailed knowledge of many safari brands and camps throughout the aforementioned countries.
Additionally, the successful candidate will possess strong knowledge of South America and India.
Core functions of Travel Designer:
- Create custom trips for new and current clients of Rothschild Safaris. With every trip reflecting the unique preferences of the traveler with group size, age, and budget taken into consideration.
- Call and email new and current clients of Rothschild Safaris with bespoke itineraries to Africa and South America.
- Contact safari camps, hoteliers or other vendors to check on availability for trip dates.
- Work with client to book airfare for the trip.
- Collect deposits and final payments from travelers.
- Work with our customer service team to ensure the trip is handled with a personal touch and all details are attended to.
- 3+ years (strongly prefer 5) experience selling custom African Safaris
- The ideal candidate will also have a strong knowledge of South America and India.
- A Bachelor’s Degree.
- Ability to sell at least $2m in revenue from the luxury travel industry annually.
- Strong verbal and written skills.
- Strong computer skills, comfortable working with CRM’s and Microsoft suite.